Typically, individuals and their families have five objectives:
• To assure a comfortable retirement.
• To minimize income and estate taxes.
• To continue to build net worth over time.
• To protect assets from creditors.
• To transition assets to the next generation.
Stillwater Investment Management acts as its client’s financial advocate to help them achieve these goals.
This valuable, comprehensive service is included in our simple fee structure and used by our clients on an “as needed” basis.
“Our firm is relationship driven, not transaction driven.”